SPRINT BOOSTER: Installation
The installation of Sprint Booster is quite easy. Below are some of the steps that will help you to install the Sprint Booster on your vehicle:
1. Set the type of your vehicle's transmission
2. Connect the selector switch on the Sprint Booster
3. Have the car keys removed from the car and wait for 10 minutes before you install the device. During this time the vehicle is checking the electronic systems of the car through the CAN bus system.
4. Locate the harness connector on the accelerator pedal
5. Remove the harness connector from the accelerator pedal and connect Sprint Booster in between the pedal and the harness connector.
6. After you install the device on the pedal, you can attach the selector switch anywhere on the dashboard using the double sided tape.